Many retail stores and hospitality venues spend a lot of time and money on hiring the best staff to help them maximise sales and attendance. However, a key part of the process actually happens before a customer even sets foot in the store or venue, and starts with a transparent yet powerful thing – the window.
Visual merchandising can be used to maximise the impact of the shop or restaurant window, attracting customers and drawing them in. However, contrary to popular belief, it doesn’t end there. Visual merchandising should extend into the retail space to make efficient use of the store layout and shelf displays, or – in the case of both a store and, say, a cafe – to help set an appropriate mood or ambience.
Visual merchandising is often regarded as a mix of art and science, so it can be a complex task. Here are a few tips to consider when planning your visual merchandising campaigns.
Click Here To Read More
After completing a lot of research and eating at restaurants all over Australia, we have prepared the ultimate list of top restaurant interiors that should be on everyone’s bucket list.
These amazingly designed buildings will instantly transport you to another world and have you almost forgetting to eat. Enjoy exploring and tasting your way across Australia.
Houzz Interior Design Ideas
If you’re looking for inspiration, Houzz Interior Design Ideas is a free app that offers users a collection of somewhere around 120,000 photos of various rooms and design styles. The app also includes an industry directory of local design professionals, which includes contractors, architects and interior designers. Click Here To Read More
Choosing your design style is an important choice, as it sets the tone for the rest of the house, apartment or business. If you are having trouble getting started with your design project, here are a few tips to help expedite the process.
Define your style
1. Brainstorm random words. They will act as jumping off points and help you define the mood and style of your house, apartment or business.
2. Draw your inspiration from places around the world that you love to go or would love to visit. Hobbies, flowers or even your favourite book can be the inspiration for your design style. But be sure to choose a style that suits the architecture of your home and the surrounding environment. Click Here To Read More
Before a café opens for business, there is so much to think about. Every element for its set up and operations needs to be considered and this can be a laborious and complex process.
However, completing all the necessary tasks can be very satisfying and when the ideal commercial restaurant furniture is found and bought, it can be very rewarding.
With careful selection of commercial furniture pieces, the look and feel of a house can be improved and reflect its modern image.
Generally, materials such as steel, wood, plastic, fibreglass and leather are used for furniture featured in a modern house. Of course, the choice of the materials used is significantly determined by factors including the limitations of colour, the sub-theme of the house and the people who live in it.
Choosing café furniture that suits your business is a difficult task. Essentially, café furniture should draw customers to a business rather than drive them from it.
Material type is an important consideration when choosing furniture for a business and to choose the right pieces, climate should be very significant. It is best to avoid aluminium in cold temperatures but to also to be aware that aluminium can reach very high temperatures during summer.
No matter whether a hotel is luxurious and high-class or simple and understated, its furniture needs to be well finished.
The furniture used in a hotel makes a statement about the theme and type of accommodation being offered. From their first sight of a hotel’s furniture, a guest should be impressed by what they see.
A restaurant business can significantly be advantaged or disadvantaged by the commercial furniture they use.
Far more than a simple arrangement of seating to accommodate guests, the furniture in a restaurant communicates much about taste and style. Overall, the furniture in a restaurant can significantly shape its image and atmosphere.
Decorating a dining room is important because it is a major feature of the home. HousetoHome has some tips on creating the best modern styles.
- Use a single colour in a variety of hues to create a layered style. With a white base and varieties of blue you can easily create an outstanding modern style.
- Start with a neutral grey backdrop and add bright colours to this. You can create an eclectic modern style using bright colours to contrast the backdrop.
- Use jungle greens and cream to create a jungle themed dining room. Using industrial lights and sturdy chairs will add to the atmosphere.
- Use a fiery orange and deep earthy browns to create a warm and vibrant dining area. Copper items will add to this style wonderfully.
- Warm yellow is another good colour to bring into your dining room. With lots of natural light this room will be very warm and welcoming.